Oral sedation is a mild dose of prescription-strength sedatives that last for four to five hours and allow our patients to nap through their dental appointment. This option safe for almost anyone, and is a great way to wrap all of your dental treatment up into just one visit. Most of our patients don’t remember a single thing about the visit. Patients do, however, need a friend or family member to drive them home.
More commonly known as laughing gas, nitrous oxide is easily utilized for any dental visit, including cleanings. This mild sedative has a quick onset and reversal that eliminates the need for a designated driver, even allowing our patients to go back to work if they want (though we understand if they don’t). Nitrous oxide is perfect for reducing discomfort as well as creating a relaxed sensation from head to toe.
The Wand is a computerized local anesthetic delivery system that offers pain-free drug delivery. It makes local anesthesia a comfortable process for quick pain relief and prevention.
More comfort & less anxiety
- Significantly more comfortable than the traditional syringe.
- Greatly reduces anxiety.
- Can eliminate collateral numbness.
More efficient use of your time
- STA enables multi tooth treatment in one visit without face and lip numbness.
- Can go straight back to work without a numb face and/or lip.
- Many of our patients are more satisfied with and prefer The Wand vs. the traditional syringe.
- The latest technology that you can immediately feel, or not feel as is the case most of the time.